Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I am home

1994

We were just but friends
eachothers companion to the end
but now love is in my heart
lost, not knowing were to start

I had a heart and it was true
now I have none and you have two
because when i said i love you
it was not just out of the blue

You know the truth and its for real
that unlimited love is what i feel
some say love is a life's fable
if that is true, i now found my angel

Love is a game of chance
you don't know if its your last dance
a clock wouldn't tell you the time
the time left for you to shine

I took the chance and tried my best
it maybe hard or easy but no regrets
for I'll gladly put myself to the test
cause my love is a cut above the rest

The road of life is still long
but now I know where I belong
in your arms i find refuge
in your eyes i see love
I am home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home