Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Truth in Me

When people look into my eyes, I speculate to what they see
A soul in chaos, engulfed in the damned flames of hell
A baby cuddled in the warmth and bliss of an nameless being
A man torn amid the facts of the mind and the truths of the heart

Beyond the façade of vivid masks and a charade of fictitious pretenses
Is there a reality to myself and not an ideology of my peers
I find solace among the silence of my heart and chattering of my thoughts
Where the extremes of my emotions are held in poise
Where the debates among ideas are at a momentary stand-still
Where the I meet with the reality of Me and Myself

Truth is only the absence of conflicting facts and an array of beliefs
A reality without questions and where simple acceptance is norm
It is a continuance of what was, what is, and what will be
Where is the truth in my life if questions lead to more questions
When the acknowledgment of the norm makes me skeptic to my ideas
When what was, is, and will be fall short to remedy why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home