Sunday, February 03, 2008

Day 1

The reality that I have set for myself is something that many may call stupid or border-line crazy. For months I have been struggling to resolve the problems within my family which had its impact on my personal life. I've alienated even the person that was most important to me. The only person that tried to understand and carry my emotional structure on her shoulders. But what happened, I took a long time to fix myself. I took too long to love her as I know as I can.

Now, I find myself at a road that may simply lead me to a place that will allow me to love her as I know that could and would. The other way leading to losing her all together. For the next two weeks, I walk towards something that I don"t know.

The word "happiness" entered my thoughts
It came to me at the moment that I was looking at myself
At a time I was alone, my head slumped on the coffee table
Why not "despair" as Cupid's arrow may never hit me or worst
Love leads me to the edge of extacy just to push you over the cliff again
Why not "freedom", I am myself, no one to worry, no one to think of
Yet in this overpopulated world, nothing is worth anything without being shared
To be able to reach the peak of joy, is always shared with another but always accompanied with the risk of failure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home