Thursday, September 01, 2005

Its been a awhile!!

Its been a awhile since i last wrote on my blog. There has been a lot of changes in my life since then though most aren't the type to be proud of. Since last Feb, I became a full pledge physician (only in the Philippines by the way!!). Hooraaayyy!!! I had my doubts about it but thanks the the guy above I passed it. Since then, I've been trainging my self for plastic surgery (AKA: nip/tuck!! hahahaha!)

Well that's in the past already. I guess I just want to write about something. I wrote this after my OR for my GF:

"It eats me up inside, knowing that I'm all that you don't want and everything you're not looking for but I try to be what you expect.
I'm not sensitive but I try to understand.
I'm not sweet and affectionate but i try show you that I love you.
I make you cry but I try to say sorry and make-up for it each day.
I don't say the right things but I try to express my feeling through writing.
I did nothing to fight for you when you want to leave but I try to be proud of us and you.
I look like an ass and act like one most of the time but i try to clean my shit when it falls.
I'm not independent but i try to fix my life to make you happy.
I'm far fromfrom what you thought I would be but I'm trying not to disappoint your expectations."

What's up with this? Well lets say, we had a small misunderstanding. Its sad i know.



"When you decide to, you will find what it takes to work through any challenge. When you decide to, you can take whatever may come and dig the real value out of it.
Decide to, and you unleash a powerful, focused, creative force. Decide to, and you will."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home