Saturday, February 02, 2008

Life can change in a day

Life can change in a day
In only 24 short hours
Rains fall where the sun shined
Smiles gone , washed off happy faces
My smile gone from my life
The change came when I lost you

Those short 24 hours in a day
The sunshine disappeared
The rainbows never came out
My life changed that day
The change is because I lost you

Yesterday it was so much better
My heart filled with joy
Bliss from the first kiss lingered
Now everything changed, different
The change happened when I lost you


How fast did everything change
Time flies when having fun
It took a day, 24 short hours
24 hours to make my life different
The diffenrence is i don't have you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

November 12, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home