Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Day 3

Another day to wake up to. Not knowing what will happen today may very well be the best thing that I should be thinking of. Because at the end of the day after the sun has set under the horizon when the sky turns dark, I am still where I started my day. Flat on my back, looking at the stars, thinking of you. I still know that the feeling deep inside me is tearing the very fabric of my heart.

I shout out at night hoping that you can hear me but my efforts fall into deaf ears. Even after crying out my frustration, silence replaces my voice and tells me that no one will hear me. I find myself listening intently to the silince of the night hoping that a voice would tell me to be happy again or t0 move on.

For now all I hear is the music in my room.




Constantly byVanessa Williams

I knew it was there
Though I tried to hide it
The feeling just kept on shining through
Havent known you that long
So I try to deny it
But the feeling was much too much too strong

Could this be love
Deep down inside
Tearing me apart
I feel it in my heart

Chorus:
Constantly, youre on my mind
Thinking about you all the time
I cant sleep no matter what I do
I just keep on thinking bout you

Why do I feel this way
When I know you have someone
That youre seeing each and every day
Should I play this game
Of just being your friend
When I know thats not where I want it to end

How could this be wrong
When the feelings so strong
Tearing me apart
I feel it in my heart

Chorus 2x

No I dont want to start no trouble
Between you and I and your lover
But I must tell you what Im going through
Everytime you walk by I see love in your eyes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how significant that song is. If it's ok, can we hear mass on fri at least 24 hrs before you leave?

February 5, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home