Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Day 4

Its funny that someone asked how signifant the song "Constantly" is for me. It is pretty significant to me right now especially that for the last few days all that I have thinking of is basically how much I miss her. I also have been thinking of the things that I regret doing. I've done a lot of stupid things and the plans that I tried to do these pass few weeks may just be the clincher for me. But to hell with me, if things turn out the way I didn't hope it would end then I still know that she will be happy.

I'll be leaving soon for a week in Kiev. Yep on valentine week, when all the romance and sweetness happen between people. I don't know what will happen. I don't know if when get back from my trip, if there would be someone there to welcome me home. I guess I'll know for sure when I get home. I will be going to mass on friday to pray for a successful and safe trip. (let me know if you do want to accompany me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home