Thursday, June 19, 2008

How I Remember You

With your head resting quietly on my lap
I hum for you a lullaby while you sleep
Gently I comb away the hair away from your face
A peaceful soul in front of me makes me sigh

A child-like pout you do after being tickled
Always followed by a wonderful little smile
You hated me for what I did
I love you were the only sound that came in the end

This is how I want to remember you
Faith may not have been in my favor
Life may not have been kind
I still remember you as a baby of mine

Days have been cloudy and gloomy
The sun peeking through gaps in the sky
Memories keep me company at times
A single soul hums a lullaby to say goodbye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to find this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new things in your website.

My homepage: diet plan to Lose weight

April 22, 2013 at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home