Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As for now, after all that I have wrote down in my blog, I find myself in a place strangely familiar to me. It seems that I return to this place although the surroundings are different now. The wind blows in a different direction. Even the ground underneath my feet feels that it changed from the sand of a beach to this cobble stone path I walk on now. But still, there is still that akward feeling that I know this place. I know, I know this place.

There is this single path that I stand on. There is just one road.

It seems I've been walking this path over and over again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope one day you find the right path, the end of the maze,then you don't have to go on in circles and go back right where you started.Find God, then find yourself, amidst the crazy surroundings. Only then you will have inner peace and joy. Love is always there,it's all around you, you just don't want to see, that's why it's not been seen by you. Faith comes with hope, if you don't have faith you will lose hope. and if you lose hope it means you don't have faith.

April 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home