Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 7-8

(as written on Feb 9-10)

I left for Kiev with a heavy heart not because doubt still bothers me now and then but because of the desire to spend more time with her. Being able to enjoy an evening alone with her, all my thoughs, feelings and attention were concertrated at her as if I was just knowing her that night. I watched her intently looking for those tale-tell signs that she was enjoying her dinner with me that night. It was like trying to read her habits again.

With her head resting on my thigh, we watched TV. We tried to catch up on more stories about each other and of friends. "sorry because I wasn' listening to you", I was too busy starring at her nape, following the curve of her neck while slowly passing her hair through my fingers. It brought out memories of quiet days when no words were spoken but we understood how happy eachother was. A stroke of a hand says "I'm here with you."A simple kiss on the nape says I admire her and telling her that I find her irresistable. An adoring pinch on the thigh affirms everything.

Now I'm 38,00 feet in the air (by the way I'm in the plane on the way to Frankfurt). 38,000 feet from the earth that you stand on. I look out the window and stars line-up in front of me. I just needed to extend my my arm infront of me and I can grab one and throw it to you. So that when you look into the sky, you won't be alone. For you and you alone, that star will shine as much as I love you.

Dreams of being with you can only be enjoyed when I'm alone in bed and fast asleep. But when I come back home with all the wishes made to all the stars beside me, my dreams may just come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home