Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 11

Today, it started to snow. The color of white slowly covered the road I was walking on erasing the tracks I left behind. How appopriate I thought.

I left home optimistic. Happy that things wouold turn out for the best. My world was a portrait of lucious greens and patches of roses and tulips. With simple stokes of the hand over my cheeks and words softly running through my ears, the picture came together as color and feelings were combined and fused into the brush that decorated my life.

The reality is, I am trying to accept is like the snow that falls infront of me covering the footsteps I left in the past and the road I would follow in the future. I'm suddenly faced with the thought that I don't know where I am. The chill crawls up my body surpassing the warm memory of that last hug I kept inside. My world turned white as the snow conceal the grass and flowers. At the end, my world is simply a blank parchment ot knowing how the portrait will truely come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home